Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Art poster project

Hello again! For this project in Digital Design, we had to create a poster for one of the art departments in our school. For my class, we had to create an art history poster, so with Photoshop, I created the poster above. It was relatively simple. All I had to do was pick a few pictures and a background to accompany them, but the project still gave me some trouble.
In the end, I think my project ended up all right. It's definitely not how I had pictured it, but I guess it's ok. If I could change something, it would probably be the art pictures. I spent the majority of this project (about a week of classes) just trying to make those pictures look decent, and I still failed. Other than that, I love how my poster ended up. 
Until next time, Paige ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment