Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Silhouette Design project

Hello again :) This time in Digital Design, we were supposed to take the pictures taken (and used for the Famous for 15 min. project) and make a picture with one main original picture in front, and the other two pictures in silhouette form in back. This project took forever to finish. It took me nearly two class periods just to cut out the pictures from their original backgrounds. Then, another class period was used to create the background. The final part, putting the pictures onto the background and completing the picture took a small amount of time.
I made this project on Photoshop. I loved making this project, and I loved the end result even more. I would change nothing about how it turned out. :) (except for maybe taking completely different pictures. I loved my design, but hated my pictures)
Until next time. Paige ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment